It's just one of those days...

Monday is the worst day of the week for me.....getting out of bed after sleeping in for the past 2 days, getting back to your normal routine but today just feels even more horrible than most Mondays. I turn ?? (lol) in 4 days and I'm not too happy about it. I think the older you get the more you start reflecting back on your accomplishments and failures. So in my case its I Hate Mondays and Birthday Blues  :(

 What do you do to get through your Monday? or a case of the Birthday Blues?



....So far my dog Chanel has made it a little better by giving me some extra love and attention...Dogs are the best!


....A little upbeat Music....


Also, I love going online and looking at cartoons so here are some I hate Monday and just for giggles....









Comments

Popular Posts