Dog Lovers Items of the Week

Dog lovers Items of the Week





Super Cute Dog Magnet by BigHairyBugs

I have several dog magnets on my refrigerator and they all look similar to my dogs. 



Very true!! "A house is not a home without a dog" Wall Art by BrookMontes Art




"Life is better with a Lab" decal sticker by SookieDog
I plan to get one of these soon now that we have a chocolate lab!

Cute Preppy Knitted Sweater by Warren Agee

I think Chloe would look adorable in this so I'm seriously considering buying it because she is always shivering in her morning walk. 


Get your dog ready for that black and white ball by Tuna Wear Pets

This shop has so many cute bow ties for every occasion.




Comments

  1. Wow! (Or should I say Bow WOW!) Thanks for featuring my dog magnet in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection for dog items.. ♥ the bow ties!
    Thanks for including my art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww man I love that little preppy sweater, and the little tuxedo, kirby would look like a doll in it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased the preppy sweater for Chloe, I will post pictures once I receive it. YAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the order! Can't wait to see Chloe in her new sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts