Lazy SUNDAY-Paw Savings for All

PAW SAVINGS CORNER


It's a lazy Sunday and what do I do on lazy Sunday's...I browse through dog blogs for great articles, cute dog items, and SAVINGS...



I just came across Coupaw and I have to say that it is AWESOME. They have several ways to save money from discounts, subscribe to receive deals via email, and get cash credit when you share with other pet lovers.





Another good site is Woof Woof Mama which I love because it's not just discounts, Woof Woof Mama post ways to save, giveaways, and product reviews.




If you are a big ETSY fan...EtsySaver is a must!
Etsy shop owners will post their latest promotions and coupons so it's worth taking a look for free shipping, discounts, sales.







Comments

  1. Sure the cousin mutts will enjoy looking at woof woof mama, maybe even the cat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts