Doggie Items of the Week: Doggie Treats

Doggie Items of the Week: Doggie Treats

I recently read that there was a dog jerky treat outbreak where nearly 600 dogs have died or and many more have fallen ill due to a connection to jerky treats made in China. News Article
The FDA is calling it  a mystery but it makes you wonder if the products we buy our pets at the store are safe. The FDA hasn't listed any specific brands so I immediately tossed out the doggie treats I bought my dogs. All this did is make me think that maybe it's best that I start making my own doggie treats so this weeks Doggie Items of the Week is dedicated to homemade doggie treats.


Personalized Dog Cookie Cutter by Name that Cookie


Dog Cookie Cutter in different shapes by Cottage Expressions


I have started a Doggie Treat Board on my Pinterest where I will be posting different dog treat recipes. Make sure to follow this board for more wonderful recipes and ideas.



Busy People Section :)

For those who don't have time to make their own doggie treats but want to know exactly what they're feeding their dogs, Check out these Dog Treat Creation on Etsy. Most vendors use natural, no preservatives, grain free, gluten free ingredients. There is something for every type of dog. Here is to name a few


Beautiful- Natural -Organic Treats by Muddy Puppys





Grain Free Gluten Free T-Rex Bone Biscuits  by Pet Packs









Comments

Popular Posts