Introducing a baby to your fur-babies


HAPPY FRIDAY

Chanel and Chloe enjoying my boppy pillow more than I do!



Mutts-n-Bones will have a new addition to the crew...a baby boy. COMING FEBRUARY 2014



Yesterday I found out that I am having a baby boy. Chanel and Chloe are going to have a baby brother. Not sure how they will adjust to this new change in our lives but I'm hoping for the best. These two dogs have been my only babies for so long. When Sara came into my life...they were not happy. They adjusted but it took some time. But that's another dog...this is a baby. My biggest fear is that they're not use to being around small children and I know Chloe is not fond of toddlers. I think they scare her. 

If you have any advice on the topic...please feel free to comment. I can use all the advice I can get :)


Comments

Popular Posts