Happy National Mutt DAY!

For those of you who didn't know..today is National Mutt Day! 
Both Chanel and Chloe are 100% Mutt, the best breed in the world. 


Top 5 reasons I love my mutts

1.) For some reason I think my dogs give me extra love because if it wasn't for me they might have ended up on death row. Most mutts aren't adopted because their not purebred, a little ugly, have some kind of imperfection (Chanel has a small head for her body) and it's sad but some people are a little vain when it comes to their dogs. 

2.) Their not perfect and neither am I which is a perfect match

3.) If you really think about it, their extra special because they have a little yorkie, a little poodle, a little this and that. 
4.)Unlike many purebreds, my dogs don't have any major health issues, which I have read, Mutts tend to have less serious health issues because their most likely not subjected to inbreeding. (don't hold me to this, I read this in PetMD or somewhere)

5.)Last, because I have no idea what they are, I like saying they are 100% Mutts, a special unique kind of breed.


According to the National Mutt Day 
Benji and Old Yeller were both Mutts that were adopted from animal shelters.


Comments

  1. They are both so cute! My aunt also has two toy poodles named Chanel and Chloe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) that is so neat. The two nicknames are "Chanelly Belly" and Chloe's "Coco" which I think is funny since Chanel should be Coco after Coco Chanel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts