Valentine's Day Doggie Items of the Week


For everyone who follows my blog....this Valentine's Day Edition of Doggie Item of the Week will be my last Doggie Items of the Week for a while. As many of you know, I expecting my first child,ironically my due date is set at February 14. I will be taking blogger "Maternity Leave" 

 Hope everyone has a wonderful day of love and make sure to show your pets how much you love them!




These treats look so good and I'm not a dog lol

Wag Stick Valentine's Day Doggie Treats by SignatureBons






Keep your dog warm this "PolarVortex" winter with a cute knitted sweater by RoyalFiFi







Fleece Heart PJ's by Little Dog Fashion







Show how much you love your PUG

Pug heart pillow by Alfie and Rex





I love this idea...customized Valentine's Day Dog Cards
with your own dog's photo.


Custom Dog Photo Vday Dog Cards by CakePrintShop






Super Cute!! Girly Dog Tutu by PugznGiggles






Can't forget the dress for the Girly Girl


Cute Valentine's Day Dog Dress by Paw Lane










Comments

  1. I think my boyfriend would not be happy with me if I put any of those clothes on the pups. They're adorable though. Enjoy your "maternity leave!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol..mine refuses to walk the dogs if they're wearing a dress so I know what you mean

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts