Mommy Journal: Walk the Dogs..Feed the baby..etc.etc

If you are a mom with dogs you know how hectic it can be. Just because you had a baby doesn't mean that you neglect your house, your pets, your many many responsibilities. 

EXAMPLE: A couple weeks Chloe was not doing to well. I noticed a horrible rash on her tummy and right away made an appointment with our vet. She's doing much better but that Monday was CRAZY. I woke up, change Noah's diaper, let the dogs out, fed the baby, showered, dressed the baby, got Chloe in the car, got baby in the car, drove to the vets office, change diaper, and rushed home to feed the baby again. As a new mom its important to not only take care your babies but to also take care of yourself so......
this blog post is dedicated to Mommy-Time-Saving Beauty Products


I have super dry skin but when I have a crying baby in the other room, sometimes I pass on putting lotion because I just don't have time to put it on and let it dry before getting dress so when I heard of SPRAY ON LOTION,  I knew I had to try it. 


Vaseline Spray & Go
A++  LOVE IT



Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor



Comments

Popular Posts