Doggy Items of the Week: Remembering our pets

Whenever a love one passes away, we try to find ways to memorialize them...same with our pets. Personally I took Chloe's dog ID tags and attached them to a necklace that I wear everyday. The necklace has become a charm necklace with my sons name and birthstone, angel wings for my angel baby, and Chloe's heart shaped ID tag. 



Here are some other ways to keep our dogs memory alive

I love Charm jewelry. It's the perfect way to keep a little piece of the one you lost close to you at all times. 




I really like this necklace because the more charms it has, the more I like. Love the dog bone, bling dog paw, and angel wings.

Dog Memorial Charm Necklace by masterPeacedesign


Personalized Dog Charm Bracelet by TwoCharmingDreams




Unique Memorial Ideas




Custom Pet Memorial Wooden Block by BLOCKSetc





Metal Home Decor Dog Memorial by LANDDelements





I think this one is so sweet. Remember all dogs go to heaven :)
Dog Angel Statue by PhenomeGNOME










Comments

Popular Posts