Rest In Peace CHLOE

Mutts-n-Bones is in mourning. This post is dedicated to my precious Chloe who passed away on Monday. Words cannot express how much I miss her already. I received a beautiful card and prayer from the staff at Smith Animal Hospital and wanted to share it. 

My People are so precious lord
I know you think so, too..
And I believe you put me here
To love them just for you!

They take such gentle care of me
And have such tender hearts..
Please use me Lord, to comfort them
Whenever teardrops starts.




          They face a lot of battles
As they live and work each day..
They need me Lord
To make them smile
And Show them how to play

The world is full of people
But sometimes real friends are few
Please let my love and loyalty
Remind them, Lord, of you.

And when my final moment comes, 
Lord, tell them as we part.
I was a made-to-order gift
From your great, loving heart.




I plan to shower Chanel with extra love and cuddles to get her through this loss...Chanel and Chloe were inseparable for 7 years. Best Friends-Sisters-Partners in CRIME




Comments

  1. I am so very sorry for your loss. I know just how painful it is, and I hope you and Chanel can find comfort in each other and our precious memories of Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Jan :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts