Life with a lab "time to visit the vet"


Finding the right veterinarian 


I took Sara to the vet today to get her checked out and to make sure she doesn't have any severe allergies. Turns out she's A.O.K

If you are anything like me, you are super picky about where you take your pets when they need medical attention. Shoot if I'm going to pay them my hard earn money I expect great customer service at a reasonable cost. Yes, it's only a dog but my dogs are like my babies to me. Since I've moved back to Fresno, Ca I have had a hard time finding a vet I like but I think we've found a winner.


 I've taken Chloe and Chanel to at least 3 vets in the past two years. Most of my issues with the veterinarian are actually with the facility and the staff. The veterinary can be great but if there staff/facility is lousy, its a big turn off. I want them to explain the issue, not just give me the remedy and the bill. 


Sara's new vet is Dr. Gobind Gill DMV
2139 Shaw Ave. Suit E6
Clovis, Ca 93611
(559) 472-7065
Just as I walked in I knew I liked the place. The staff was super friendly and they were already expecting me because they called my dog by her name. 

Facility: A++
Staff A++
Cost $$$
**If your're new to hospital, the visit is free**
Vet- Awesome

-The facility is new and super clean. Kind of reminds me of a spa salon. 

-The staff is super friendly and knowledgable.

-The cost is reasonable and the staff shows you a draft of the cost of treatment, if you feel that something isn't necessary, they adjust your bill. (this is a big plus for me since my old vet would just walk in, take a look, tell me what the dog needs, and send me out with reception to pay my bill.

-The veterinarian is so great. Very kind, takes his time, talks you through his medical opinion and answers all your questions. 


If you are from Fresno/Clovis area, I strongly suggest going to see Dr. Gill. 

For those who live outside the area my advice is to do your research before taking your dog in.  Look for reviews online, if they have a site then check it out, call the facility and ask if they're taking in new animals. (all the good vets I have learned don't take in new patients). The amount of money dog lovers spend on vet visits can be crazy so make sure your getting the best service for your money.

Comments

Popular Posts