Adoptable Dogs of Week

Starting up "Adoptable dogs of the Week" again.
This past weekend I volunteered at the Animal Rescue of Fresno, a non-profit dog rescue group here in Fresno, Ca. There are so many adorable dogs out there, ready to love their owners to death. If I could take them home I would but my house is a little fully at the moment.
If you don't want to adopt, you can foster a dog, volunteer, donate to these non-profits. or better yet, SPAY and NEUTER your dogs!


-Fostered in Madera, Ca

-Fostered in Fresno, Ca

-Fosters in Fresno, Ca



Here are some more cuties from my area of town:

-Bandit's Buddies Rescue, Fresno, Ca

snow white princess
-Well and Good heated Bandits, Fresno, ca

House trained and friendly
-Fresno Bully Rescue


Labrador Retriever Rescue-Clovis, Ca

MONEY WON'T ALWAYS BUY YOU A LOVING/BEAUTIFUL/HOUSE TRAINED DOG BUT A RESCUE WILL BUY YOU A GRATEFUL DOG. 



Find your next pet at PETFINDER.com

Comments

Popular Posts